Capers enjoy many activities throughout the year. The Activities committee, chaired by a Board Director Paula Bey, organizes such events as:
- Our annual Special Homemade Sour-Dough Pancake Breakfast in February
- The Independence Day Barbecue
- Our December Holiday Party Potluck
- The Annual Cape Clean-up Day Lunch
- Our Annual Membership Meeting Potluck Dinner
In addition there are monthly Book Club meetings held at various homes and quarterly board meetings at which all are invited to attend and various other social activities.
A monthly activity flier is distributed via emal and you can also check the reader board located at Island Drive & Cape Drive.